- someone mowing lawns - This could be your dad, a teenager, or a crew of workers. Imagine their surprise when you bring them a cold bottle of water!
- construction crew - Just a walk around the neighborhood and you can find a crew building a new home, re-roofing a house, etc. Why not load up your wagon with water bottles and bless a few people on your daily walk?
- sanitation/recycle workers - This might be one of my favorites! Have your kiddos out waiting for the garbage truck with cold water bottles. Guaranteed to bring smiles!!!
- mail/delivery person - Leave a treat for your mail person inside your mailbox (or you can wait on them like you did for the sanitation/recycle workers).
- anyone that looks like they are in need - Talk to your kiddos about this week's challenge and have them point out people they think you should bless that work out in the heat. It's a great way to get them thinking about helping others with simple acts of kindness.
I love how it's the little things that can mean the most to others. We left a bottle of water in our mailbox last week for our mailman, Dusti. It brought a smile to my face to see him open it up before he drove away. We hope this little unexpected treat made his day!
and come back on Wednesday for the Waiting on...Wednesday link-up - a place where you can link up what you are waiting on, going through, making, anything - as long as it's family-friendly! :)
Be sure you check out my FAVORITE link-ups page to see where I'm linking up today. Stop by and show them some love! :)