Were you able to join us and donate a few school supplies? I would love to hear from you if you are serving alongside us this summer!
Let's Do Some Good Today had a fantastic post recently about serving with school supplies. You can check it out here.
Here's a couple of ideas to get your started (and some of these won't cost you anything!):
* make something - I know lots of you guys are super talented crafters (and every kiddo is an artist!). Why not make something and bless someone with your talents?!
* share - Have a few coupons that you aren't using? Why not give them to someone else to use?
* make a wish - Leave a few pennies by a fountain for anyone to make a wish.
* vending machine - Leave a dollar on a vending machine for the next person.
* surprise! - Leave a dollar in a hidden spot for someone to find. My friend, Sara, and her kiddos love doing random acts of kindness. They recently hid dollars in children's books at the library!
and come back on Wednesday for the Waiting on...Wednesday link-up - a place where you can link up what you are waiting on, going through, making, anything - as long as it's family-friendly! :)
Be sure you check out my FAVORITE link-ups page to see where I'm linking up today. Stop by and show them some love! :)