Friday, December 4, 2015
Gift ideas for the animal lover!
Anyone that knows me knows I have a soft spot in my heart for animals. I can't even watch movies with animals in them for fear that the animal will die and I will be left crying like a baby! There's just something about those sweet fur babies that tug at your heartstrings and make you go "aaahhh!". Today I'm helping you out with a few gift ideas for the animal lover on your list!
1. Dog Gone Smart Dirty Dog Doormat - dries 5x faster than normal doormats!
4. Bad Dog coasters - how many can relate to these?!
5. ASPCA Party Animals Pillow Covers - available in Hound Dog, French Bulldog, Kitten & Rabbit. Sadly the Labrador is sold out. :(
7. Romy & Jacob wristlet - perfect for a night on the town or just a walk around the block
9. Naptime with Theo & Beau - adorable pictures of a sleeping baby with a puppy?
7. I Could Pee On This: and other poems by cats - oh, my goodness! I totally need this!!! I'm sure Mini could write a poem or two to add!
These are our two fur babies - Mini and Maggie. We adopted Maggie from the shelter at the beginning of the summer and Mini joined us just a few short months ago from a local rescue. It seems there's always a mess to clean, something has been chewed up, and there's hair EVERYWHERE - but we love these fur babies so much! I know it sounds cliche' but we didn't save them - they saved us! After the death of Kennedy, we didn't think we could love another dog. But then came Maggie. And, if you would have told me a year ago we would also have a cat - I would have called you a big fat liar!
If you have an animal lover on your Christmas list, I hope you found just the perfect gift for them!
Hope you have a wonderful day and a weekend filled with your FAVORITE things (and lots of snuggles from your fur babies!)!
Gig 'em and God bless!