1. Sleep. You don't have to be a mom of a newborn to feel like you are constantly sleep deprived! The gift of sleep ranks #1 on many moms' lists!
2. Breakfast in bed! After you let her sleep late, surprise her with breakfast in bed! Rested and fed? Yes, please!
3. Tickle her pink! You can never go wrong with themed gifts! I love that this gift doesn't cost a lot but it's the time that went into putting it together that makes it so sweet!
4. Handmade gifts. Moms love getting those sweet handmade gifts their little ones make them. Here's something the older kids could make for her that she would adore!
5. Jewelry! But, not just any jewelry! Turn your child's artwork into a wearable piece of jewelry she'll treasure for years to come! *beware - this one's a little pricey!
6. Gift cards! I haven't met a mom yet that doesn't like to be pampered! A gift card for a mani/pedi or to the spa is a definite winner! Want to really impress her?! Go ahead and make an appointment for her AND arrange childcare so that she can go with no guilt! Serious brownie points for taking care of all the details!
7. No dishes to do! Dishes...no one likes to do them! Take her to dinner at her favorite restaurant - and leave the dishes to someone else!
8. Chocolate!!! No explanation needed!
9. Wine! For a fabulous gift, you could gift her with wine AND chocolate! :)
10. Time with her family. Any mom would be happy with any of the ideas listed above but what she really wants is time with her family!
Gifts are great but what moms really crave is just knowing that her family is thinking about her. What's your favorite way to celebrate Mother's Day?