* WISHING - Her birthday was yesterday but I wanted to give her a special shout out today! It's only been a couple of years since I met Katy but her friendship is one that makes you feel like you've been friends forever. She is an amazing wife, mother, and friend and I hope that she had a day as fabulous as she is! WISHING you a very Happy Birthday, sweet Katy!
* LOVING - As I mentioned in my Friday Favorites post last week, I love words. It's probably one of the main reasons I love Farmgirl Paints so much! Well, that and the fact that each bracelet is unique! This past week I received a new cuff and I am LOVING it!!!
* SHARING - Speaking of Friday Favorites, I SHARED some of my favorite Kate Spade finds from Bed Bath & Beyond!
* ANXIOUS - We are three and a half weeks into our remodel and things are getting exciting! I'm so ANXIOUS to see the finished product!!!
* EXCITED - Ya'll! I was driving home from Houston this past weekend and I literally squealed with EXCITEMENT when I saw a glimpse of the first bluebonnets of the Spring. I know, I know - it's not "spring" yet but usually when you see bluebonnets blooming, you know it's soon!!!
* ADORING - Sisters are so much fun - well, most of the time! ;) These two either think the other one hung the moon or should move to the moon. So, when I see them ADORING each other, it makes my mama heart swell!
* TRANSITIONING - Since we have three kiddos at three very different stages of life, I find that TRANSITION from one kid to the next can be somewhat drastic. Take yesterday for instance... I was surrounded by a bunch of cute kiddos while I helped with Kindergarten lunch duty at Hope's school...
and then just a few hours later, we were in the stands watching a high school soccer game.
Meanwhile, the middlest was at dance. These three keep us on our toes!
* WAITING ON... - It wouldn't be a Royally Waiting post without filling you in on what I'm WAITING ON! :) . In a couple of weeks, our kiddos have Spring Break. My mom has graciously agreed to come pick up the kids so that they can spend a few days with her and my dad up at "The Hill." As soon as we got the kids all squared away, Mike and I made plans to go on a quick little weekend getaway to the Texas Hill Country! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Don't forget to link up with us before you go! We look forward to you sharing what's going on in your world!
Get Social with Shelly!
NOTE: By linking up you are confirming that you own the rights to the photo you are using in your post or that the photo is in the creative commons/public domain. By linking up, you are also giving permission for your post/photo to be used for promotion via social media or highlighted on While I'm Waiting and/or Queen of the Kings and/or The Queen in Between. All featured posts will be linked back to their original page.