* ADMIRING - I've spent a lot of time ADMIRING my fellow bloggers these last few weeks. Huge shout outs of love and admiration to you guys for continually knocking out fabulous content! I'm still trying to figure out how to find a little "me" time when sleep wins - every.stinkin'.time! :) Keep up the great work, girls!
* SHOPPING - While we were gone we did a little SHOPPING for the house. This dinosaur was my favorite purchase!
* BREAKING - This week is our kids Spring BREAK and my mom was very generous and offered to take our kids for a few days since Mike and I had to work. They love spending time at "The Hill."
* LOVING - Hope loves to leave us little notes here and there. My mom snapped a picture of this note and sent it to me. Needless to say, I am LOVING her sweetness!
* TEXTING - We have apps on our phone where we can share locations with each other. We got it to keep up with Colby when he was in Washington DC earlier this year but we've come to find out the kids track us more than we do them. Last night Mike and I were at dinner at Chuy's (our family's favorite restaurant) and I get this TEXT from Holden:
* WAITING ON... - It wouldn't be a Royally Waiting post without filling you in on what I'm WAITING ON! :) . We have decided to convert our playroom into a dance room - complete with floor to ceiling mirrors on two walls and a ballet barre on one. I snapped this picture as a before pic...
Don't forget to link up with us before you go! We look forward to you sharing what's going on in your world!
Get Social with Shelly!
NOTE: By linking up you are confirming that you own the rights to the photo you are using in your post or that the photo is in the creative commons/public domain. By linking up, you are also giving permission for your post/photo to be used for promotion via social media or highlighted on While I'm Waiting and/or Queen of the Kings and/or The Queen in Between. All featured posts will be linked back to their original page.